Tuesday, August 15, 2006

One fun memory from our courtship...

One memory I love from our courtship is when Tim was about to tell his friends that we were courting. We were sitting in his car in the parking lot of the dorm after church that week, and he looked at me with these slightly excited, slightly nervous eyes and said, "Are you ready to do this?" I grinned back and said, "I think so." We both smiled and walked into Biblical's Dorm.

About ten minutes later I heard this amazing squeeling and cheering as I realized the "cat was out of the bag" - and when I came back into the room, the girls immediately steered me into the kitchen to hear all the "details"... good times. (I miss you girls!!)

Marriage and romance are such precious gifts that God gives us... how fun to get a chance to celebrate with friends in just the possibilities of God's goodness!

On the rest of the background... well - I was going to spend some time sharing a little about my relationship with Tim, but I'll wait on that a little...

I love talking about what God's done in my life through Tim... so if you would like to contact me to hear about some of what God did through Tim or have specific questions, let me know! I'd love to talk to you! I set up a new e-mail account just for this purpose, so feel free to e-mail me at: shelahspeak@gmail.com

I'll be sharing more good memories of Tim as I think of them - please feel free to jog my memory by leaving some more of your own!!

Blessings,
Shelah

shelahspeak@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home